Friday, May 8, 2009

Another Poem

So, people were wondering what I had changed or altered from the original translated version, so I am going to show both. The first is what came directly from babel fish, the second is my poem.

That family Alabama [glykainetai]

Does make nature important in order to continue it does continue in the rotation me to supply, in that does look in the rest that my family I I do make with [peyu] in the song in the south thinking the time more than d'? Alabamy, and I think his sin, I

Very good j'? those that the gentleman of young persons [peet] in that of j'? those very good Neil for coloc the j'? hope that new Neil it will recall southern persona of don'? ; t does have a need that [glykainetai] its family of d'?

Alabama is the sky where there of c'? it into all cases where home page Alabama I' [glykainetai];? ; very blue color? Its excellency? It goes for the house to its m

[Aytoes] they do make them they do love regulator which inside [Mpirmingkcham] we
everything which we supporting we do potentially now they make with the door of d'?
water not I it does bother to it does make their conscience to be annoying it? You will have a talk in that family [of glykainetai] of the truth of d'?

Alabama is the sky where there of c'? it that home page Alabama I' [glykainetai];? ; very blue color? Its excellency? It goes house it comes here Alabama in its m

Maintenance of the bank of sand [of myos] Of swampers and they'? ; VE does have it does know qu'? it does select song or 2 his excellency where of l'? you do mount onboard my I I I do find, when I'? ; m did feel that blue color you now qu'? it is pleasant? Family of d'?

Alabama which the sky [of glykainetai] there which home page Alabama I' [glykainetai];? ; very blue color? Its excellency? It goes for the house to its m

Family of d'?
Alabama oh of family baby which [glykainetai] which the sky [of glykainetai] there blue color, and governor'? ; That home page real Alabama Lordy Of i' [glykainetai];? ; [y]? Its excellency? It does go house it does finally declare into its m, Montgomery'? ; S.A acquired the answer

here is the cleaned up version:

That Family Blab Man

Does nature make it
important in order to continue
the rotation to my supply of peyote?
That does look like the rest of my family
that I do make the song of the south for,
thinking the entire time
more than you, ala lip balm
-I also think it is a sin.

Very good for those that are
the gentlemen of young people
in that they are very good
for the colored soul.
I hope that the new ceiling will recall
the southern persona
that has a need for its family.

Blab man is the sky and where all cases
Are on the home page.
Blab man glitches a very
blue color in its excellency
As it goes for the house that is mine.

All toes do make love regularly
When they are inside my perming chair.
We see everything that we support and
we do potentially know how
they make doors out of it.
Water does not bother me, but it does
make their consciences annoying.
You will have a talk with that family
To get to the truth of the matter.

Blab man is in the sky
where all the home are filled with pages.
My tail is a very excellent blue color
That goes house to house
Before it comes here.

Maintenance of the sand bank
causes swamps but
does have it have to know you?
It does select a song or 2
because you mount onboard my feelers
In that blue color you now think is pleasant.

Blab man flies in the sky
of fox tails which page home
every now and then.
The house is blue in color
During its excellence period.

A family oh a family baby
which the sky of a blue color governs
those real homes.
Lordy, it goes house to house
and finally declares an acquired answer.

2 comments:

  1. I see what you meant in class when talking about the clean version vs. the babel fish version. I wouldn't want to deal with that at all. You have more patience than I do.

    Blab man is the sky and where all cases
    Are on the home page.
    Blab man glitches a very
    blue color in its excellency
    As it goes for the house that is mine.


    I love it! So random and it looks like some type of computer jargon lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. in response to your comment on my blog...you've never scored a touchdown lol..

    ReplyDelete